Gotto is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the data controller is Gotto Wine Italia S.r.l.s., Casato di Sotto 15, 53100, Siena (“We” or “Us“).
1. Information we may collect from you
Technical information, including the type of Information you give us: you may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Gotto App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the app site, download or register an app, subscribe to any of our services, search for an app or service, share data via the Gotto App’s social media functions, and when you report a problem with the Gotto App. The information you give us may include your name, address, gender, e-mail address and phone number, the device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you and your device: each time you use the Gotto App we may automatically collect the following information:
- Mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting;
- information stored on your device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins;
- details of your use of the Gotto App and the resources that you access;
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
2. How we use the information that we collect
3. Who we may share your personal information with
We or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the Gotto App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the Gotto App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4. Where we store your data
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Maintenance and storage of information
In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. We shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by us.
8. Policy changes
Questions about the Gotto App and the information we hold about you